Care Support Relief Worker
Area: Across West Yorkshire
Temporary pilot scheme for six months, possible extension if successful
Salary: £18,772 FT based on a 38 Hour week
- Be a driver with their own vehicle for work purposes
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults and / or children
- Have the ability to work flexibly for the needs of the organisation including travel throughout the area covered by the organisation
- Be able to develop good working relationships with carers and people with care needs while maintaining appropriate professional boundaries.
- Be able to work independently and take initiative while working within Carers Trust Mid Yorkshire policies, procedures, guidance.
- Be committed to ongoing Learning and Development